23. okt. 2009

my life according to the Foo Fighters

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. Post as "My Life According to (ARTIST NAME)"

Pick Your Artist: Foo Fighters (woooh, surprise)

Are you a male or female: have it all
Describe yourself: friend of a friend
How do you feel: on the mend or exhausted
Describe where you currently live: Virginia Moon
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Sister Europe
Your favorite form of transportation: walking a line
Your best friend is: my hero
Your favorite color is: the deepest blues are black
What's the weather like: cold day in the sun
Favorite time of day: everlong
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: big me
What is life to you: ain't it the life
Your relationships: time, love and tenderness
Your fear: what if I do?
What is the best advice you have to give: learn to fly
If you could change your name, you would change it to: Weenie Beenie
Thought for the Day: missing you now
How I would like to die: in your honor
My soul's present condition: free me
My motto: no way back

Ja.

hei pus, love gurthi

Ingen kommentarer: