23. des. 2009

fellow americans

This blogpost is dedicated to all my fellow Americans out there: (yes, I do consider myself an American. I think. Maybe.)

I got someone to send me my schedule from last year, 08-09, and I had a really good idea: Which was to post my ex-schedule on my blog, so you could be able to understand how a school-week looked for me last year. I know it's confusing, and I know it makes no sence. But hey, that's just the way it is!

Okay, so all the pink is break/lunch/whatever you wanna call it. Enjoy!hei pus, love gurthi

1 kommentar:

ghfg sa...

"Ugly shoes", is quite MBT popular health shoes. Exterior than "holes are ugly shoe" on its solid, nature is the "internal" win, see this is global celebrity adored as "pocket stadium" Swiss MBT top hiking shoes health!cheap MBT shoes