7. des. 2009

it is

Sometimes (pretty often, actually) I re-live the past in my head. And one of my favorite moments is that one moment where I'm on the couch with Sebastian, watching something super-boring (like News), waiting for Family Guy or Scrubs to start, or for Sebastians bus. I have my head in his lap while he's playing with my hair, and all of a sudden I realize how great this guy is. That whole fling could turn into something totally different than I expected it to. I turn my head and look at him, and get chills and butterflies in my stomach, and after a while my hands get all wet and akward. He looks back down at me, and I'm speechless.
"You hurt" I managed to say. He kept playing with my hair, watching the TV. I got dizzy and hungry and full and sick and nervous and excited and all these confusing feelings at once. Thats when I realized I was in love. For the first time the thought didnt scare me. And he continued to watch TV and play with my hair. And that's exactly what I want us to do for the rest of our lives. It hurt. It was, and it is; love.
hei pus, love gurthi

1 kommentar:

ghfg sa...

"Ugly shoes", is quite MBT popular health shoes. Exterior than "holes are ugly shoe" on its solid, nature is the "internal" win, see this is global celebrity adored as "pocket stadium" Swiss MBT top hiking shoes health!cheap MBT shoes