3. des. 2009

this will be my advent-calendar

Throughout December I'm going to do an advent-calendar on my blog. It will be in english for two reasons;
1. I really want/need to improve my english
2. Everyone who reads my blog can read/understand english.
(Don't worry, the regular posts will still be in norwegian, og both norwegian and english)
(And I'm sorry Sunniva, I know I promised you I wouldn't start blogging in english)

The calendar will end on new years, in stead of the 24th. Because it's my calendar and my blog and I can do whatever I want.
Anyroad, I'll post secrets/random fact about myself, and pictures I like and a youtube video. That's my calendar. Here's the first post in my blog-calendar:



HAVE I TOLD YOU I LOVE JAZZ MUSIC?
I REALLY DO.



1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

ma sjekke:)