26. des. 2009

You know...

I still remember the first time I found an eyelash on your cheek
And caught it on my finger
And told you to blow it away
And make a wish.
You would smile
And tell me you didn't want anything
And look at me
And I would force you to make a wish.
I still remember the first time I found an eyelash on your cheek
I still remember the second time I found an eyelash on your cheek
I still remember the third time I found an eyelash on your cheek
I still remember the fourth time I found an eyelash on your cheek...


So I'm gonna smile. hei pus, love gurthi

1 kommentar:

ghfg sa...

"Ugly shoes", is quite MBT popular health shoes. Exterior than "holes are ugly shoe" on its solid, nature is the "internal" win, see this is global celebrity adored as "pocket stadium" Swiss MBT top hiking shoes health!cheap MBT shoes