23. apr. 2010

I LIKE SEKS!

.... Bechtel yelled when I taught him how to count in Norwegian. And everyone started laughing. And he got really emberassed.
1 - en
2 - to
3 - tre
4 - fire
5 - fem
6 - seks
7 - sju
8 - o/atte (?)
9 - ni
10 - ti

Now you know how to count in Norwegian as well!
I promise I will try to upload pictures to either my laptop or Meredyths computer this weekend. My blog is in desperate need of some colors (as in pictures). It has been begging for days (weeks?) now, and finally, I'm giving in.
Last night was spent on the African porch with a TV we (Patrick) FINALLY figured out how to turn on. Or, to be honest I didn't even know of the african porch. Or the TV...
I do not have pictures of the african porch yet. I have pictures from pretty much all over the house EXCEPT for the african porch, "sunroom", master-bedrooms, and the basement.
So, today is friday. And I don't have any plans whatsoever for the weekend. Something's telling me this could get interesting/boring.
hei pus, love gurthi.

1 kommentar:

Sunniva sa...

guro!!!! sjekk facebook-wallendin