7. mai 2010

Forever Young

And I do not know why I am constantly blogging about food these May days. Maybe it's because I've started realizing all the food I'll miss next year. How will I survive without Pop Tarts? I won't, which is why Allison is going to send me a Pop Tart in the mail every single day.
So what else is new?Oh, yeah. I've gotten sick and prom is tomorrow! Wooot. I stayed home from school yesterday hoping it would make today a little bit better - and it did. And I'm also hoping I'll be fully recovered and have tons of energy for tomorrow.
So, tomorrow. Ah, the day we've been waiting for since something that seems years ago. Finally we are this close - and I'm sick.
Today right after school I am getting my nails done(manicure/pedicure) at this asian place, according to my host-dad, John. And apparently I will love it, also according to John. Then I am going with Patrick to look at his tux at 6 a clock, and they are going to make last-minute-adjustments (I think). Then my hostmom, Meredyth, is doing my hair and make-up tomorrow. I think. At 4 o clock, saturday afternoon, everyone is meeting at MY house to take pictures. Then we are moving on to the Riverside at 5pm to take more pictures. We have a dinner reservation for 15 (???) people at Piggy's at 6pm, and we will eat untill we cant walk. Then we are off to prooooooooooooooom. Starts at 8pm. Ends at midnight, or before. After prom we are ALL going to Zach's house, and everyone is staying there all night. We are going to eat. We are going to watch movies. We are going to talk. We a going to laugh. We are going to discuss. We are going to get tired. We are going to be annoyed. We are going to play a game everyone says is stupid but secretly enjoy. And then, eventually - we ARE going to eat breakfast. I do not care about what time it is. I do not care about where it is. i do not care about whether or not you eat (Will), and I do not care about what you look like (Allison). And that's pretty much my weekend!

Forever young I wanna be
Forevery young
Do you really want to live forever,
Forever and ever?

Now, in norwegian: Eg har proved aa komme paa naake vi kan gjoere som er norsk, paa en maate. Om du skjoenna ka eg meina? EG har lyst aa gjoere naake som ingen av dei har gjort foer, eller som ingen andre kommer til aa gjoere. Kan du hjelpe meg aa ko mme paa naake kanskje?
Danke Schon, paa forhaand. (tulla, eg ana ikkje kordan man skriver det)
hei pus, love gurthi

2 kommentarer:

Helene sa...

Sånn hoppe opp og sparke hatten dans. Yayy

Anonym sa...

<3