28. mai 2010

memorial day

Today is my last school day at Central. I will be back tuesday and wednesday for finals, and then I'm done. For always. This is my last techno art class-period. Next lunch is my last 1st lunch with everyone else who has 1st lunch.

Today is memorial day, and I can guarantee you I will remember this day. Not because of the reasons it should be remembered, of course. I brought my video camera to school today, and so far I've recorded every "passing-time" (in between classes). i have also made my very own rule, and it goes like this: Since this is my last school day at central i can eat and buy as many Hot Fudge Pop Tarts as I want. And I really really hope they have chicken&rice or something like that for lunch, because that's my favorite food.
Do you want to know what makes me really excited? The thought of all the video editing I'll have to do when I come home. I might need some help, Sunniva. I am going to spend endless hours editing, and when I'm all done I am going to invite all family members and friends over for a MOVIE! And I am also going to save it to a CD, and send it to La Crosse, and tell my friends here to arrange a movie night, and watch my movie.
Today is friday. Mom will be here in 6 days. It is all going so crazy fast. Next sunday is graduation, and already next monday I'm off to California with my favorite mom.
I am also excited to enjoying the summer both here and in Norway. Have a nice weekend!
love gurthi

3 kommentarer:

Cassie sa...

That is such a good idea :)!!! Not to totally steal your idea or anything, but I would love to do that too!

props, GURO! :D

Guro sa...

Hahaha, what is? :)

ghfg sa...

"Ugly shoes", is quite MBT popular health shoes. Exterior than "holes are ugly shoe" on its solid, nature is the "internal" win, see this is global celebrity adored as "pocket stadium" Swiss MBT top hiking shoes health!cheap MBT shoes