19. juni 2010

California, rest in peace

So we are in Chinatown. My mom and I. And we are looking for somewhere to eat supper, or dinner if you want. A Chinese place, with Chinese food of course, since we are in Chinatown. That's actually WHY we are in Chinatown. So, my mom wants to eat somewhere nice. Decent. Clean. In Chinatown.. This didn't make any sence to me. So we ended up at a place where we spent 3,423 minutes looking at the menu, and when we ordered we were both pretty satisfied. That was, of course, until we, or should I say I, noticed there were shrimp in everything. Mmmmh, gotta love the seafood. But oh well, we ate and we both ended up full. We left the restaurant happily, and not aware of all the stores right around the corner. What can I say, yes, I did spend over an hour looking at "chinese-toys".

I started thinking about the expression "China-town" today, and I realized how offended I would get if they started "building" small Norway-towns in every big city. As if they could merge all the great things of Norway into a block.
Gotta go get some sleep!
hei pus, love gurthi.

Ingen kommentarer: